17 abril 2009

Susan Boyle - a improvável 'star'

Uma mulher com um M muito grande, que acaba por dar a todos uma enorme lição !

the biggest 'wake up call' ever!

Ver / ouvir para crer:

Susan Boyle in Britains Got Talent 2009

I dreamed a dream (from Les Miserables)

  • I dreamed a dream in time gone by
  • When hope was high,
  • And life worth living
  • I dreamed that love would never die
  • I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

  • Then I was young and unafraid
  • When dreams were made and used,
  • And wasted
  • There was no ransom to be paid
  • No song unsung,
  • No wine untasted.

  • But the tigers come at night
  • With their voices soft as thunder
  • As they tear your hopes apart
  • As they turn your dreams to shame.

  • And still I dream he'll come to me
  • And we will live our lives together
  • But there are dreams that cannot be
  • And there are storms
  • We cannot weather...

  • I had a dream my life would be
  • So different from this hell I'm living
  • So different now from what it seems
  • Now life has killed
  • The dream I dreamed.


Susan Boyle: 'Cry Me A River' - a não perder!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2DxkrgpgQ

* * * * * * * * * * *

Em apenas uma semana!! (desde que o espectáculo foi para o ar, em 11 de Abril), Susan Boyle torna-se um fenómeno de popularidade a nível mundial. Ora vejam: Susan Boyle Fansites (7) ; Susan Boyle Facebook Fan Club ; Susan Boyle Fans Forum


mais sobre Susan Doyle, aqui

1 comentário:

B. Monteiro disse...

Muito bom, mesmo! :D